We present below the Working Groups and their respectives themes you will be able to attend on Thursday 4th of April:
- 14.30 - 16.00 h. Working Group 2. Food interaction – meal digestion.
- 14.30 - 16.00 h. Working Group 3. Absorption models.
- 16.00 - 17.30 h. Working Group 4. Digestive lipases and lipid digestion.
- 16.00 - 17.30 h. Working Group 5. Digestive amylases and starch digestion.
- 16.00 - 17.30 h. Working Group 6. In silico models.
Registration to Working Groups
- You must be registered to the conference in order to inscribe yourself to the work groups.
- All the Working Groups have limited seats. Due to this, we have to follow a definite order to the assignment of the seats.
- You can not be registered to two Working Groups that take place at the same time.
- The Technical Secretariat can cancel your registration if it detects a double inscription.
- The registration will be online through the website until Monday 1st of March at 8.30 h. After this date the inscriptions will take place in the Conference Centre from the first day of the conference.
- The assistants can register to the WG through their personal area and see the Work Groups where they are registered on the website, through their personal area.
- The Technical Secretariat can make the corresponding changes and when the inscription is realized you can not modify from the website. If you want to make changes, you can send an email to email@example.com until 28th of March.
- It is necessary to be in the Work Group room 10 minutes before the beginning of the session. After 5 minutes from the beginning of the session you can lost your place and we will let it to the persons of the waiting list.
- From the first day of the conference we will organize a waiting list for the groups that could be fully booked. You can register yourself to the Technical Secretariat.
- If you have any doubt, please write an email to this direction firstname.lastname@example.org.