SUBMISSION DEADLINE: JANUARY 31, 2019
The Committees of the Conference cordially invite participants to submit abstracts either for oral or for poster presentation.
A. GENERAL CRITERIA
1. The abstract must be written in English.
2. Equations, references and non-usual acronyms must be avoided.
3. At least one author must be registered at the Conference before March 19, 2019.
4. The author/s shall indicate the presentation format (oral or poster) of the submitted abstract. However, the Scientific Committee will decide over the final format.
5. By submitting the abstract, the author also grants the International Conference on Food Digestion the right to publish abstracts in hard or electronic forms.
6. The abstract will be submitted under the complete acceptance of all these criteria. The Scientific Committee reserves the right to reject any abstract, if it is not adapted to any of these criteria.
7. The abstract submission deadline (January 31, 2019) will not be extended.
B. ABSTRACT CONTENTS
The submitted abstract shall contain the following information:
• AUTHORS: Full names and surnames of all authors (do not include professional titles), as well as other data requested during the submission process, such as Institutional affiliation, email addresses, etc. Affiliation details must be included correctly, respecting the following format: Department. Institution/Hospital. City. Country. (Please separate by dots, not by comas). Example: Department of Nutrition and Food Studies. New York University Steinhardt. New York. USA.
• TITLE: concise, 30 words maximum in sentence case letter. Please use only recognizable abbreviations.
Abstract: Text length in the abstract body (excluding title, authors' details, keywords, etc.) shall not exceed 300 words.
The following aspects must be included:
• Brief introduction
• Main findings
Key words: 3 to 6 keywords, in alphabetic order, separated with commas
C. ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
All abstracts shall be submitted through the online form within the Scientific Area on the following website, according to the above-mentioned criteria: www.infogestgranada2019.com
If you encounter any difficulties during the submission process or for further information regarding abstract submission via website, please contact the Technical Secretariat by e-mail indicating in the subject: ICFD Granada 2019.
D. PRESENTATION FORMAT
1. Time for oral presentation: 20 minutes including comments and discussion.
2. Presentation: Windows PowerPoint Projection. The use of the Official Conference template is not mandatory. Such template can be downloaded from the Scientific Area on the Conference Website.
3. Material: CD ROM or USB Memory. It must be submitted to the designated area or by email to email@example.com. The use of personal laptops for the presentation is not permitted.
• Posters will be exposed at the pannels provided by the organization.
• Authors will need to be next to their posters, at the time the Technical Secretariat indicates them once they are accepted, in case the Scientific Committee needs to ask for information about it.
Guidelines for their exposition will be indicated further on.